The Shield Duffle is a handcrafted duffle bag that is inspired by the natural beauty and durability of Canada's largest landscape: the Canadian Shield.
Made from premium 6-7oz veg-tanned full-grain leather, the Shield Duffle is crafted with both luxury and durability in mind. It has a spacious main compartment that can easily hold all of your essentials for a weekend getaway or overnight trip.
Every piece of leather is cut by hand and stitched with cable thread for lifetime durability. The thread is rot and U.V. resistant and classified as cable. An heirloom piece, the interior is lined with 200 Denier nylon to ensure the bag lasts a lifetime. Gold plated hardware, hand-painted edges, and rolled leather handles give a luxurious finish to this timeless duffle bag
The leather, while thick and strong, is not stiff and easily opens and shapes around the items in the bag. It meets all domestic & international carry-on requirements.
Large enough to carry all your necessities in luxurious style, it has a removable shoulder strap and for ease and comfort.
- 100% veg-tanned, drum dyed, full-grain leather
- Interior lined with 200 Denier Nylon- Detachable leather shoulder strap- YKK zipper for easy access- Two inside pockets for travel tickets, passports, or any travel accessories
- Rot and U.V. resistant cable thread is used to ensure lifetime durability - Perfect for a 2-3 night trip- Meets all domestic & international carry-on requirements.
- Made in Canada, Lifetime guaranteed
Facts about the great Canadian Shield
- The Canadian Shield is the largest region in Canada, covering almost half of the country and it is also one of the largest geologic continental shields in the world.
- A total of four different mountain ranges rise from the Canadian Shield.
- The shield is estimated to be approximately 2.5-3.5 billion years old which makes it the oldest shield on earth!
- The Canadian Shield has an abundance of minerals including gold, silver, copper, zinc, nickel, iron, uranium, and even diamonds.